July 30, 2012

Just thought I would share some great dairy free quick dinners! One of my favorites that my Mom use to make, before the whole no dairy, was pepper steak. Its super simple you need about 2 cups cooked rice. In a skillet cook strips of steak or stew meat . Add chopped green pepper and mushrooms. Cook until green pepper is tender. Add 2 jars (glass) of Beef gravy. I found that they Hyvee brand has no dairy in it! Another great one that we had last week was Shrimp Linguine. All I did was defrost some shrimp, added some parsley and butter to a skillet and sauted the shrimp. Obviously you need to cook the noodles. Once its all cooked pour the shrimp over the noodles....C.J added cocktail sauce to his, just a few drops, and it was really good! I have some new items I am wanting to try! I will keep you all posted!
Stephy

No comments:

Post a Comment